View Single Post
Triptolemus's Avatar Triptolemus
05-01-2007, 03:49 PM

I don't give a shit to write much of a review, everyone else here is a superior writer compared to me but...

the OFFICIAL name for our stage-rush friend is "Douchebag". In all your posts, please refer to him by name. Section 103 - and I had a wonderful view of him being thrown down the stairs... so all who had their moment tweeked by this guy: just know he got his...painfully. He didn't Swing On A Spiral, he Rolled Down Stairs.

Mediocre show overall, but it's Tool... and if you didn't have a good time, your Ego is out of balance.

Also, nice crowd hanging out in D/T Reno the night(s) before the show - it was nice to play some blackjack w/ my People.

With my feet upon the ground, Lateralus was by far the best performance... the new "quik mix" in the middle is awesome... and Danny, thanks for not missing yer GONG this time... love that.

Blessings, good will & love to all.

/T
Old 05-01-2007, 03:49 PM   #18
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/30 - Reno, NV - Event Center

I don't give a shit to write much of a review, everyone else here is a superior writer compared to me but...

the OFFICIAL name for our stage-rush friend is "Douchebag". In all your posts, please refer to him by name. Section 103 - and I had a wonderful view of him being thrown down the stairs... so all who had their moment tweeked by this guy: just know he got his...painfully. He didn't Swing On A Spiral, he Rolled Down Stairs.

Mediocre show overall, but it's Tool... and if you didn't have a good time, your Ego is out of balance.

Also, nice crowd hanging out in D/T Reno the night(s) before the show - it was nice to play some blackjack w/ my People.

With my feet upon the ground, Lateralus was by far the best performance... the new "quik mix" in the middle is awesome... and Danny, thanks for not missing yer GONG this time... love that.

Blessings, good will & love to all.

/T
OFFLINE |