Originally Posted by Terry21
cut my whale right in two

no, it's

We should all just get along - Right in two
Can i have half of your sandwich?- Right in two
C'mon ppl, cant we please share!! - Right in two

sorry i was drunk when i wrote that.. but looking at it now, it needs to be said. I dont believe maynard would be informing us that we need to share that sounds a little weak in my book. and "gotta divide it all"?? That just don't make sense to me. We don't have to divide anything, if we dont want to, that's called free will... something else we earned from the apple in the garden of eden. When I hear "Cut all i love right in two". It reminds me of how upset god was with Adam and Eve when he found out they betrayed him, after he told them they could eat any fruit in the garden, but not that particular tree. So, Maynards interpreting God's view or the angels view of us all "Cut all i love" or "cut my love" right in two makes sense. We did this to ourselves, we have cut his faith in what he created right in two. I believe he was gambling with his creation that we would not disobey him/let him down, and he lost.... but in all reality, we lost. I think he added a little too much couriosity in the ingredients for making human beings... and all those unfortuante events with the monkeys in the story are all downfalls of the apple, just examples of how screwed up we are now, or confused.

Last edited by Ranger10000; 07-21-2006 at 06:18 PM..
Old 07-21-2006, 01:14 PM   #500
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 10 - Right In Two lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry21

no, it's

We should all just get along - Right in two
Can i have half of your sandwich?- Right in two
C'mon ppl, cant we please share!! - Right in two

sorry i was drunk when i wrote that.. but looking at it now, it needs to be said. I dont believe maynard would be informing us that we need to share that sounds a little weak in my book. and "gotta divide it all"?? That just don't make sense to me. We don't have to divide anything, if we dont want to, that's called free will... something else we earned from the apple in the garden of eden. When I hear "Cut all i love right in two". It reminds me of how upset god was with Adam and Eve when he found out they betrayed him, after he told them they could eat any fruit in the garden, but not that particular tree. So, Maynards interpreting God's view or the angels view of us all "Cut all i love" or "cut my love" right in two makes sense. We did this to ourselves, we have cut his faith in what he created right in two. I believe he was gambling with his creation that we would not disobey him/let him down, and he lost.... but in all reality, we lost. I think he added a little too much couriosity in the ingredients for making human beings... and all those unfortuante events with the monkeys in the story are all downfalls of the apple, just examples of how screwed up we are now, or confused.

Last edited by Ranger10000; 07-21-2006 at 06:18 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote