Thread: Lyrics
View Single Post
UrQuattro's Avatar UrQuattro
04-19-2006, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRuleOfThree
If it were Salvia it would have consisted of roughly two minutes of someone giggling their ass off.

true that... only thing i wonder is how one could somehow record the world folding itself in half during that laugh off...

shit, well, that would be a visual thing... and i dont think the technology exists to get someone to feel that way... not yet at least....

oh wait, it does - drugs.
Old 04-19-2006, 03:45 AM   #11
Paradigm Shifter (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 0
Re: Lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRuleOfThree
If it were Salvia it would have consisted of roughly two minutes of someone giggling their ass off.

true that... only thing i wonder is how one could somehow record the world folding itself in half during that laugh off...

shit, well, that would be a visual thing... and i dont think the technology exists to get someone to feel that way... not yet at least....

oh wait, it does - drugs.