View Single Post
Clay's Avatar Clay
07-03-2007, 09:02 AM

This was my first Tool show and I cannot say I came away disappointed. The visual aspect of the show alone was worth the price of admission. However, one thing about the show that surprised me a great deal was just how little Maynard was involved in the show. I came into the show with the foreknowledge that he liked to hide in the back, but I had no idea that he never comes out front and that his mic is turned down so low. Regardless, Maynard’s voice and presence still added positive energy to the show.

Best songs of the night were 46&2 and Flood.
Old 07-03-2007, 09:02 AM   #24
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 2007/06/23 - Ft. Wayne, IN - Memorial Coliseum

This was my first Tool show and I cannot say I came away disappointed. The visual aspect of the show alone was worth the price of admission. However, one thing about the show that surprised me a great deal was just how little Maynard was involved in the show. I came into the show with the foreknowledge that he liked to hide in the back, but I had no idea that he never comes out front and that his mic is turned down so low. Regardless, Maynard’s voice and presence still added positive energy to the show.

Best songs of the night were 46&2 and Flood.
OFFLINE |