View Single Post
Benjees82
06-28-2007, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiana54 View Post
I was kinda glad Flood was played but i was also looking forward to Right In Two. I didnt wanna hear The Pot again..instead, I was hoping to hear Aenima and Prison Sex - i know they havent played that in ages but the hoffman estates crowd were well behaved than the peoria crowd. we deserved an incentive.
I totally agree. I felt the same way in Cedar Rapids. I had a great feeling of pride for being in such incredible audiences for these shows. At the end of both, I felt like we deserved a little something extra. Here I go wishing again... But if the audience is totally into it and not doing stupid shit like throwing stuff or taking flash photos, I wish that Tool could be a little more flexible and throw in something different at the end. Aenima would be fuckin sick, or Prison Sex, or anything different for that matter. I know their shows are very demanding, and to set up lasers, lights, videos, etc. for a new song would be a monumental chore. Hey, wishlists are like assholes, everyone has one.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:24 PM   #40
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiana54 View Post
I was kinda glad Flood was played but i was also looking forward to Right In Two. I didnt wanna hear The Pot again..instead, I was hoping to hear Aenima and Prison Sex - i know they havent played that in ages but the hoffman estates crowd were well behaved than the peoria crowd. we deserved an incentive.
I totally agree. I felt the same way in Cedar Rapids. I had a great feeling of pride for being in such incredible audiences for these shows. At the end of both, I felt like we deserved a little something extra. Here I go wishing again... But if the audience is totally into it and not doing stupid shit like throwing stuff or taking flash photos, I wish that Tool could be a little more flexible and throw in something different at the end. Aenima would be fuckin sick, or Prison Sex, or anything different for that matter. I know their shows are very demanding, and to set up lasers, lights, videos, etc. for a new song would be a monumental chore. Hey, wishlists are like assholes, everyone has one.