View Single Post
angryralph
06-28-2007, 05:26 AM

well, most of the positive posters before me have summed up what i would have said about the show. it was pretty awesome. i was really impressed with the sound in the sears centre. i was in section 112, pretty all the way across from the stage, right of center, and it sounded great. the view was really good too. a lot better that it would have been at the allstate if i had the same seat location.
before the show, i kept trying to decide if i'd rather hear them play flood or right in two, and i'm happy they played flood. it's good to hear some older tool from them. and that intermission light/laser/image show was kickass. at one point, i turned to my wife and said i felt like i was being abducted by aliens(i know, i'm a dork). they definitely added more to their show since i saw them at allstate last september. props to the group for that.
overall, there wasn't much more i could ask for from them, and it wouldn't matter if i did anyways! my highlights were flood, lateralus, and the great light and laser show. i do think lateralus would have been better as the closer than vicarious, but what the hell do i know?
thoroughly enjoyable!
Old 06-28-2007, 05:26 AM   #20
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

well, most of the positive posters before me have summed up what i would have said about the show. it was pretty awesome. i was really impressed with the sound in the sears centre. i was in section 112, pretty all the way across from the stage, right of center, and it sounded great. the view was really good too. a lot better that it would have been at the allstate if i had the same seat location.
before the show, i kept trying to decide if i'd rather hear them play flood or right in two, and i'm happy they played flood. it's good to hear some older tool from them. and that intermission light/laser/image show was kickass. at one point, i turned to my wife and said i felt like i was being abducted by aliens(i know, i'm a dork). they definitely added more to their show since i saw them at allstate last september. props to the group for that.
overall, there wasn't much more i could ask for from them, and it wouldn't matter if i did anyways! my highlights were flood, lateralus, and the great light and laser show. i do think lateralus would have been better as the closer than vicarious, but what the hell do i know?
thoroughly enjoyable!
OFFLINE |