View Single Post
Mr. Electric Ocean
06-28-2007, 12:44 AM

Really good show (my fourth)... took my girlfriend... her first Tool show... she thought it was great. I was in section 102 row 14. I sat next to these two 40+ year old women who were smoking a joint right in our faces... they asked us if we wanted a hit... i almost said yes to purposly destroy it but I wasnt going to piss off anyone that obviously was dumb enough to yell "IM SO FUCKING HIGH" during The Pot.

Every song but Flood I've seen before... I really wanted Pushit. Eh... life is a betch. I thoroughly enjoyed Maynard feeding gummy worms to Danny, Justin, and the toher drummer whatever his name is. Lots of energy... vocals a bit low... everything spot on.

Im very satisfied. Very. Tool always hits the spot.
Old 06-28-2007, 12:44 AM   #15
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Really good show (my fourth)... took my girlfriend... her first Tool show... she thought it was great. I was in section 102 row 14. I sat next to these two 40+ year old women who were smoking a joint right in our faces... they asked us if we wanted a hit... i almost said yes to purposly destroy it but I wasnt going to piss off anyone that obviously was dumb enough to yell "IM SO FUCKING HIGH" during The Pot.

Every song but Flood I've seen before... I really wanted Pushit. Eh... life is a betch. I thoroughly enjoyed Maynard feeding gummy worms to Danny, Justin, and the toher drummer whatever his name is. Lots of energy... vocals a bit low... everything spot on.

Im very satisfied. Very. Tool always hits the spot.
OFFLINE |