5. The Pot
6. Schism (extended)
7. Lost Keys
8. Rosetta Stoned
9. Flood (long intro)

--break--

10. Wings For Marie Pt. 1
11. 10,000 Days ( Wings Pt. 2 )
12. Lateralus (with Cody from Big Business)
13. Vicarious

Awesome show, don't see why people would complain. We got The Pot and Flood and I am extremely happy with that. Me and my friend were in section 115, I was rocking out pretty much the whole show except for Wings, cant believe some people were moshing during these songs. Someone got carried off on the stretcher which seems like a logical climax for those idiots.

The band seemed to be in great spirits, Maynard was dancing around a lot and his dance during Jambi made my day. Danny, Adam, and Justin were all on tonight as well, Adam seemed more into it compared to his usual presence. Danny was a monster, and his showdown with Cody was one of the highlights. Unfortunately, I saw some people living in the middle of Lateralus and in the beginning of Vicarious, and a lot of people were just sitting down during these last two songs. But I guess to each his own, I like to loose myself to the music.

Can't wait till Summerfest. Free yourself from yourself.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:40 PM   #9
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Setlist:

1. Jambi
2. (-) Ions (small sample)
3. Stinkfist
4. 46 & 2
5. The Pot
6. Schism (extended)
7. Lost Keys
8. Rosetta Stoned
9. Flood (long intro)

--break--

10. Wings For Marie Pt. 1
11. 10,000 Days ( Wings Pt. 2 )
12. Lateralus (with Cody from Big Business)
13. Vicarious

Awesome show, don't see why people would complain. We got The Pot and Flood and I am extremely happy with that. Me and my friend were in section 115, I was rocking out pretty much the whole show except for Wings, cant believe some people were moshing during these songs. Someone got carried off on the stretcher which seems like a logical climax for those idiots.

The band seemed to be in great spirits, Maynard was dancing around a lot and his dance during Jambi made my day. Danny, Adam, and Justin were all on tonight as well, Adam seemed more into it compared to his usual presence. Danny was a monster, and his showdown with Cody was one of the highlights. Unfortunately, I saw some people living in the middle of Lateralus and in the beginning of Vicarious, and a lot of people were just sitting down during these last two songs. But I guess to each his own, I like to loose myself to the music.

Can't wait till Summerfest. Free yourself from yourself.
OFFLINE |