46&2
The Pot
Schism
Lost Keys / Rosetta Stoned
Flood [w/long ambient jam intro]
Wings for Marie / 10,000 Days
Lateralus [w/dual drummer jam]
Vicarious

Solid show, maynard was pretty animated compared to last time I saw him, doing funny dances and seeming to get more into things. Phenomenal lights/lasers and whatnot.

The jam/duo with the Danny Carey and the drummer from Big Business during Lateralus was absolutely incredible... Reeaaaallly good stuff.

All good except these really obnoxious kids in front of me dancing like they were at a rave or a goth show and talking obnoxiously loudly during any songs that were moderately quiet (especially Wings / 10k days)...
Old 06-27-2007, 09:21 PM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Setlist:
Jambi
Stinkfist
46&2
The Pot
Schism
Lost Keys / Rosetta Stoned
Flood [w/long ambient jam intro]
Wings for Marie / 10,000 Days
Lateralus [w/dual drummer jam]
Vicarious

Solid show, maynard was pretty animated compared to last time I saw him, doing funny dances and seeming to get more into things. Phenomenal lights/lasers and whatnot.

The jam/duo with the Danny Carey and the drummer from Big Business during Lateralus was absolutely incredible... Reeaaaallly good stuff.

All good except these really obnoxious kids in front of me dancing like they were at a rave or a goth show and talking obnoxiously loudly during any songs that were moderately quiet (especially Wings / 10k days)...
OFFLINE |