View Single Post
Ddevil
06-24-2007, 05:15 PM

We were moshing for sure. it got pretty hardcore at times, i seen a couple big guys hit the concrete. awsome show. they were on key and the whole band and crowd was into it. i was in the middle/front on the floor the whole time. sounded good and loud. i was with one of the guys that got dragged out, during lateralus, he passed out from heat exaustion and was fine after chugging 10 cups of water. the staff wasnt much help after im screaming in a ladies face we need first aid, then the guy that came up and took over guided us to the wrong end of the hall where the first aid was supposed to be.

danny had to ice his arm after they played flood, justin layed down. lateralus and schism were long and good. that had to have been tool on stage during melt bananna, and all i can say about them is the guitarist is good with all the distortion and sound effects, i coulda did without the vocals.

i think the band knew they put on a badass show, and they did a little powwow hug thing at the end, with the band smiling and bowing, i think i seen adam give a thumbs up. i cant really compare until i go to cinci on friday. but im thinking this was a better than average performance.
Old 06-24-2007, 05:15 PM   #16
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/23 - Ft. Wayne, IN - Memorial Coliseum

We were moshing for sure. it got pretty hardcore at times, i seen a couple big guys hit the concrete. awsome show. they were on key and the whole band and crowd was into it. i was in the middle/front on the floor the whole time. sounded good and loud. i was with one of the guys that got dragged out, during lateralus, he passed out from heat exaustion and was fine after chugging 10 cups of water. the staff wasnt much help after im screaming in a ladies face we need first aid, then the guy that came up and took over guided us to the wrong end of the hall where the first aid was supposed to be.

danny had to ice his arm after they played flood, justin layed down. lateralus and schism were long and good. that had to have been tool on stage during melt bananna, and all i can say about them is the guitarist is good with all the distortion and sound effects, i coulda did without the vocals.

i think the band knew they put on a badass show, and they did a little powwow hug thing at the end, with the band smiling and bowing, i think i seen adam give a thumbs up. i cant really compare until i go to cinci on friday. but im thinking this was a better than average performance.
OFFLINE |