View Single Post
23 and 1
06-23-2007, 07:11 PM

St. Louis I fucking Love You! Great show and what a wonderful way to wrap up my weeks vacation from work. Band was on fire, crowd was very respectful and I was very happy with the setlist. Nice to see The Pot again. I have to admit I'm pretty bummed to be back home again, wouldn't mind tagging along with the boys all summer, but I guess I have to pay the bills somehow, and although St. Louis is an awesome city, it's nice to be back in SD where I know where the fuck I'm going.

Anyway, the show, what else can I say, other than I had to chuckle at the end when the demo came on stage. to quote Maynard:

"Hey Justin, hold on, someone wants me to stop the show to listen to their fucking demo. Hold on, I'll be back in 10 minutes, I have to go listen to this demo."

Crowd: Boos

Maynard: "Never mind..."

Band jams back into vicarious.

Met some cool folks, saw an awesome fucking show, and made it home in one piece. The boys are still rockin' and hopefully this won't be the last show I see. Thanks to everyone at the venue who respected the band and rocked out with me.

Peace the fuck Out*

Wanted to add one thing, in Stinkfist where Maynard changed the Lyrics at the end, I didn't catch the first part, but the last line where he usually says "'Til I feel something," it sounded like he said "Cuz I feel it's Friday." Something like that. Anyway
Peace the fuck out, again*

Last edited by paraflux; 06-23-2007 at 07:28 PM..
Old 06-23-2007, 07:11 PM   #35
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/22 - St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Arena

St. Louis I fucking Love You! Great show and what a wonderful way to wrap up my weeks vacation from work. Band was on fire, crowd was very respectful and I was very happy with the setlist. Nice to see The Pot again. I have to admit I'm pretty bummed to be back home again, wouldn't mind tagging along with the boys all summer, but I guess I have to pay the bills somehow, and although St. Louis is an awesome city, it's nice to be back in SD where I know where the fuck I'm going.

Anyway, the show, what else can I say, other than I had to chuckle at the end when the demo came on stage. to quote Maynard:

"Hey Justin, hold on, someone wants me to stop the show to listen to their fucking demo. Hold on, I'll be back in 10 minutes, I have to go listen to this demo."

Crowd: Boos

Maynard: "Never mind..."

Band jams back into vicarious.

Met some cool folks, saw an awesome fucking show, and made it home in one piece. The boys are still rockin' and hopefully this won't be the last show I see. Thanks to everyone at the venue who respected the band and rocked out with me.

Peace the fuck Out*

Wanted to add one thing, in Stinkfist where Maynard changed the Lyrics at the end, I didn't catch the first part, but the last line where he usually says "'Til I feel something," it sounded like he said "Cuz I feel it's Friday." Something like that. Anyway
Peace the fuck out, again*

Last edited by paraflux; 06-23-2007 at 07:28 PM..
OFFLINE |