View Single Post
julacious-p
06-23-2007, 03:21 PM

I agree with the guy that says fuck Peoria. That was the worst Tool show I've seen, so I'm glad that my friend forced me to go this one at the last minute. But yeah, awesome show. I loved the Pot. Does anyone remember Maynard saying something about "this one's for all the hippies" or something like that? Well, I do. ha But seriously, did anyone notice how Maynard was constantly looking over towards his left all night long? I swear he was looking right at me and my friend. It was like he singing with me and dancing with me rather than to me or for me. And I wasn't on drugs so I didn't imagine it. lol Seriously, we even asked people after the show if they noticed him looking over that way and they said yes. Craziest experience. And when he was thanking the crowd he turned towards us (section 126, next to the right screen) and says "and thank you people". He was looking right at me. WOW! I fucking love this band.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:21 PM   #31
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/22 - St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Arena

I agree with the guy that says fuck Peoria. That was the worst Tool show I've seen, so I'm glad that my friend forced me to go this one at the last minute. But yeah, awesome show. I loved the Pot. Does anyone remember Maynard saying something about "this one's for all the hippies" or something like that? Well, I do. ha But seriously, did anyone notice how Maynard was constantly looking over towards his left all night long? I swear he was looking right at me and my friend. It was like he singing with me and dancing with me rather than to me or for me. And I wasn't on drugs so I didn't imagine it. lol Seriously, we even asked people after the show if they noticed him looking over that way and they said yes. Craziest experience. And when he was thanking the crowd he turned towards us (section 126, next to the right screen) and says "and thank you people". He was looking right at me. WOW! I fucking love this band.
OFFLINE |