View Single Post
Permanent Eden
06-22-2007, 10:07 PM

I thought the show was damn near flawless as far as glitches go. I didn't really notice any techincal problems other than someone coming out to Danny once. Then there was the CD throwing but Maynard didn't make a huge deal of it. Amazing show. I was in section 104 but during Lateralus it was pretty lively. He even thanked "the right" and "the left". Wings 1 and 2 were really something else. The highlight was near the end of 10,000 days when the lasers started to move and the back screen dropped along with Maynard's vocals and the instruments. Awesome. I'm not sure it'll even sink in until tomorrow.
Old 06-22-2007, 10:07 PM   #7
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/22 - St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Arena

I thought the show was damn near flawless as far as glitches go. I didn't really notice any techincal problems other than someone coming out to Danny once. Then there was the CD throwing but Maynard didn't make a huge deal of it. Amazing show. I was in section 104 but during Lateralus it was pretty lively. He even thanked "the right" and "the left". Wings 1 and 2 were really something else. The highlight was near the end of 10,000 days when the lasers started to move and the back screen dropped along with Maynard's vocals and the instruments. Awesome. I'm not sure it'll even sink in until tomorrow.
OFFLINE |