View Single Post
harskeyb
06-22-2007, 10:02 PM

Ok so maybe I'm not crazy, I could swear he said something about the Mississippi?? I still can't believe some douche would throw something on stage like that. I thought we would make it all the way till the end, my fault for trusting in humanity. I do wanna add that this was the BEST version I've ever heard of 46&2--including all the bootlegs I've listened to, and I've heard a lot over the years. After hearing the pot I was hoping and praying for a repeat of the Bonnaroo setlist, I guess that was too much to hope for. Props again to Melt Banana they really play with a lot of energy and are much better than Kinski, in my opinion.
Old 06-22-2007, 10:02 PM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/22 - St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Arena

Ok so maybe I'm not crazy, I could swear he said something about the Mississippi?? I still can't believe some douche would throw something on stage like that. I thought we would make it all the way till the end, my fault for trusting in humanity. I do wanna add that this was the BEST version I've ever heard of 46&2--including all the bootlegs I've listened to, and I've heard a lot over the years. After hearing the pot I was hoping and praying for a repeat of the Bonnaroo setlist, I guess that was too much to hope for. Props again to Melt Banana they really play with a lot of energy and are much better than Kinski, in my opinion.
OFFLINE |