View Single Post
Permanent Eden
06-22-2007, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harskeyb View Post
Above setlist is correct. Incredible show!!! Did not expect "The Pot". Everyone pretty much behaved themselves until right before Vicarious when someone threw a cd on stage--Maynard picked it up and told Justin to stop playing because he has to go listen to somebody's fuckin demo and to wait 10 minutes, then said "just kidding". Melt Banana is an interesting band, enjoyed them very much. I thought they really added a different element to "Lateralus". Really would've liked to hear pushit or flood, but the pot was killer! Pretty much everything from 10000 days was played tonight--dont know how many times thats been done on this tour so far.

Overall outstanding and actually enjoyed it more than wichita last month. The lasers are really something to see. Oh yea, it sounded like maynard changed some lines in stinkfist, but I couldn't make it out. Maybe somone else caught it?
I heard that too. I had a really hard time making it out though. Instead of "I'll Keep Digging Til I feel Something" he said something else. I thought he was gonna flip out when that douche threw the cd on stage. But he was playful about it, "Justin hold on. Somebody wants me to go listen to this demo. I'm gonna leave for 10 minutes and listen to this fuckin demo.....just kidding." <--- something like that
Old 06-22-2007, 09:50 PM   #4
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/22 - St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by harskeyb View Post
Above setlist is correct. Incredible show!!! Did not expect "The Pot". Everyone pretty much behaved themselves until right before Vicarious when someone threw a cd on stage--Maynard picked it up and told Justin to stop playing because he has to go listen to somebody's fuckin demo and to wait 10 minutes, then said "just kidding". Melt Banana is an interesting band, enjoyed them very much. I thought they really added a different element to "Lateralus". Really would've liked to hear pushit or flood, but the pot was killer! Pretty much everything from 10000 days was played tonight--dont know how many times thats been done on this tour so far.

Overall outstanding and actually enjoyed it more than wichita last month. The lasers are really something to see. Oh yea, it sounded like maynard changed some lines in stinkfist, but I couldn't make it out. Maybe somone else caught it?
I heard that too. I had a really hard time making it out though. Instead of "I'll Keep Digging Til I feel Something" he said something else. I thought he was gonna flip out when that douche threw the cd on stage. But he was playful about it, "Justin hold on. Somebody wants me to go listen to this demo. I'm gonna leave for 10 minutes and listen to this fuckin demo.....just kidding." <--- something like that
OFFLINE |