View Single Post
Natalie Portman's Avatar Natalie Portman
05-20-2007, 11:33 AM

You see, this is why avoided these boards for the last few months. I didn't want to know the setlist. Last night when they ended it with Lateralus, I didn't feel like I was missing anything because I didn't know the setlists from the other shows. I had a blast at the show, though. They went on earlier than I had planned for, so we got there right as they were starting into Jambi. Didn't get to our seats until the last part of that song. But after that, it was amazing. The standout song for me was Right In Two... I love that song, but I never really realized how bad ass Danny's drumming is on it. It blew my fucking mind watching him beat the shit out of the drums through that. Christ, that guy is insane. And Lateralus was fucking awesome. You just can't beat that song for a closer... the last section of it is just ridiculous. I can't comprehend how anyone could write a song that is THAT good. The rest of the show was great too, but Right in Two and Lateralus were the big winners for me. The light show kicked ass. I don't do any drugs, but I can imagine that would have been the time to do so. Anyways, it's 2:30 pm the next day and I'm still drunk, so it was a good time as always.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:33 AM   #28
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 34
Re: 2007/05/19 - Oklahoma City, OK - Ford Center

You see, this is why avoided these boards for the last few months. I didn't want to know the setlist. Last night when they ended it with Lateralus, I didn't feel like I was missing anything because I didn't know the setlists from the other shows. I had a blast at the show, though. They went on earlier than I had planned for, so we got there right as they were starting into Jambi. Didn't get to our seats until the last part of that song. But after that, it was amazing. The standout song for me was Right In Two... I love that song, but I never really realized how bad ass Danny's drumming is on it. It blew my fucking mind watching him beat the shit out of the drums through that. Christ, that guy is insane. And Lateralus was fucking awesome. You just can't beat that song for a closer... the last section of it is just ridiculous. I can't comprehend how anyone could write a song that is THAT good. The rest of the show was great too, but Right in Two and Lateralus were the big winners for me. The light show kicked ass. I don't do any drugs, but I can imagine that would have been the time to do so. Anyways, it's 2:30 pm the next day and I'm still drunk, so it was a good time as always.
OFFLINE |