View Single Post
lateralus923
05-19-2007, 11:36 PM

Overall, this show totally beat the show that I saw in Kansas City in September last year. The visuals were amazing, i couldn't have asked for more. My favorite effect was during wings/10k days, when the lasers were flat and they were had smoke coming off the stage, it made it look like there were clouds in the arena. Highlight of the night, in my opinion: RIGHT IN TWO!!!!!!!!! I probably would have said Lateralus, but I have seen that live before, so Right in two had more of an effect on me. Maynard seemed to be quite lively at the show, he was dancing around all show (especially during Jambi). My only complaint would be that we didn't get to hear Vicarious and Aenema. Did someone throw something on the stage or something? Either way, great show, great visuals and an overall awesome sound.
Old 05-19-2007, 11:36 PM   #13
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/19 - Oklahoma City, OK - Ford Center

Overall, this show totally beat the show that I saw in Kansas City in September last year. The visuals were amazing, i couldn't have asked for more. My favorite effect was during wings/10k days, when the lasers were flat and they were had smoke coming off the stage, it made it look like there were clouds in the arena. Highlight of the night, in my opinion: RIGHT IN TWO!!!!!!!!! I probably would have said Lateralus, but I have seen that live before, so Right in two had more of an effect on me. Maynard seemed to be quite lively at the show, he was dancing around all show (especially during Jambi). My only complaint would be that we didn't get to hear Vicarious and Aenema. Did someone throw something on the stage or something? Either way, great show, great visuals and an overall awesome sound.
OFFLINE |