View Single Post
DAeMONic
05-11-2007, 02:13 PM

ok so i bought the poster 2 nights ago in colorado springs and here is what i noticed.

1. There are four symbols. One in each corner which would appear to mean they represent each of the four pictures/band members.

2. The symbols are all a combination of what appear to be daggers.

3. The symbol closest to Danny is three daggers with the points all down.
The symbol closest to MJK consists of five daggers. 4 of them in the shape of an X with all points to the middle, and the fifth just above the X pointed towards the middle.

4. The symbol closest to Adam is the same as the one next to Maynard.

5. The symbol next to Justin consists of 4 daggers. Three pointing down just like Danny's symbol, and one placed directly underneath pointing to the right.

6. At the bottom is a fitfth symbol, which no one seems to have mentioned. This one is a combination of the other 4 and it is set up like this:

Danny's symbol
MJK/Adam's symbol MJK/Adam's symbol
Justin's symbol

MJK and adam's also overlap each other slightly in the middle.

7. There is also a few new things in the pictures which do not appear in the stereoscopic images. Now every picture has a symbol similar to the dagger symbols that appear on the corners. Danny has the symbol on the little black mirror which appears just to the left of his right hand. Adam's symbol appears on the skeleton. Justin's is in between the curtains at the very top of his picture. Finally the symbol in Maynards picture is located on the back of the naked lady's left thigh. All four of these symbols are different and more elaborate than the ones that appear on the four corners. Also they might be combinations of the four symbols just turned at various angles.

I don't know if any of this stuff even relates to the puzzle but i found it interesting. My guess is that these show how to put the puzzle together. These things were not put there by accident and they were definitely not in my CD booklet. If you have any questions about the poster please feel free to PM me.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:13 PM   #32
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Poster to solve the puzzle

ok so i bought the poster 2 nights ago in colorado springs and here is what i noticed.

1. There are four symbols. One in each corner which would appear to mean they represent each of the four pictures/band members.

2. The symbols are all a combination of what appear to be daggers.

3. The symbol closest to Danny is three daggers with the points all down.
The symbol closest to MJK consists of five daggers. 4 of them in the shape of an X with all points to the middle, and the fifth just above the X pointed towards the middle.

4. The symbol closest to Adam is the same as the one next to Maynard.

5. The symbol next to Justin consists of 4 daggers. Three pointing down just like Danny's symbol, and one placed directly underneath pointing to the right.

6. At the bottom is a fitfth symbol, which no one seems to have mentioned. This one is a combination of the other 4 and it is set up like this:

Danny's symbol
MJK/Adam's symbol MJK/Adam's symbol
Justin's symbol

MJK and adam's also overlap each other slightly in the middle.

7. There is also a few new things in the pictures which do not appear in the stereoscopic images. Now every picture has a symbol similar to the dagger symbols that appear on the corners. Danny has the symbol on the little black mirror which appears just to the left of his right hand. Adam's symbol appears on the skeleton. Justin's is in between the curtains at the very top of his picture. Finally the symbol in Maynards picture is located on the back of the naked lady's left thigh. All four of these symbols are different and more elaborate than the ones that appear on the four corners. Also they might be combinations of the four symbols just turned at various angles.

I don't know if any of this stuff even relates to the puzzle but i found it interesting. My guess is that these show how to put the puzzle together. These things were not put there by accident and they were definitely not in my CD booklet. If you have any questions about the poster please feel free to PM me.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote