View Single Post
sicbanana's Avatar sicbanana
05-11-2007, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORNING_GLORY View Post
Its great that people have invested so much time and effort into this "puzzle", but honestly people, even if someone cracked the "puzzle", what could it possibly say thats so important?
thats a good question, because, why whould i want to dig through all this stuff?

well, as far as i see it, the puzzle, the album and the artwork is pointing out the idea of polarity and unity.
or 3 2 1... thats the theme on which everthing else is being build up.
so, concerning the artwork, if you come to believe to see a certain similartiy in the "pieces" of the "puzzle", you would recognize that all are about 3 becoming 1: the "hidden" track is merging 3 songs to become one, the pictures of all band members seen simultaneously merge into one, our brain merging two pictures into one through the glasses.
and, if you choose to look further, you might find some relevance of the qabalah - danny is very interested in that occult stuff - which is also reffering to 3 2 1 theme (some people might know the terms "kether-chokmah-binah" ) this is found especially in the merged pictures: there's surely more thought about putting the picture of the tree of life at the highest spot.
3 2 1 also has its relevance in christianity, with the holy trinity (father, son and spirit)
or in hinduism with the concept of Trimurti (Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva)
all pointing out the idea of three becoming one...

...I, for my part, believe that the "puzzle"/the album is about a higher truth... something that is embedded in some of the worlds biggest religions, in everything: the principle of polarity being united under a bigger thing, god, light, infinty.

so, to come back to the question again, what's so important about all this "puzzle blabla"?
it's simply that tool is artistically trying to tell us, that everything is one.
in multiple (!), very sophisticated ways.
but what should you do with this?
i dunno...
possibly think about religion in general, and what's binding all the religions over the world, even the shamanistic ones considered, together. to read and understand what they have to tell me at their core, and try to fill this knowledge into my heart to become a loving, giving, courageous and more balanced person, being good to me and, this is the REAL important thing: to others! without being intolerant or prejudiced over other beliefs.

So yes, there might be some importance in all this stuff after all... its not that what it looks like on the outside, but what shines through from the inside.

Apart of that, i don't think that there is a graphic relevance of the poster with the artwork puzzle. i said graphic!
but symbolically i'm pretty sure that there is a connection.

I hope you understand what i'm trying to tell...so,

peace :)

Last edited by sicbanana; 05-11-2007 at 11:25 AM..
Old 05-11-2007, 11:18 AM   #27
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3
Re: Poster to solve the puzzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORNING_GLORY View Post
Its great that people have invested so much time and effort into this "puzzle", but honestly people, even if someone cracked the "puzzle", what could it possibly say thats so important?
thats a good question, because, why whould i want to dig through all this stuff?

well, as far as i see it, the puzzle, the album and the artwork is pointing out the idea of polarity and unity.
or 3 2 1... thats the theme on which everthing else is being build up.
so, concerning the artwork, if you come to believe to see a certain similartiy in the "pieces" of the "puzzle", you would recognize that all are about 3 becoming 1: the "hidden" track is merging 3 songs to become one, the pictures of all band members seen simultaneously merge into one, our brain merging two pictures into one through the glasses.
and, if you choose to look further, you might find some relevance of the qabalah - danny is very interested in that occult stuff - which is also reffering to 3 2 1 theme (some people might know the terms "kether-chokmah-binah" ) this is found especially in the merged pictures: there's surely more thought about putting the picture of the tree of life at the highest spot.
3 2 1 also has its relevance in christianity, with the holy trinity (father, son and spirit)
or in hinduism with the concept of Trimurti (Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva)
all pointing out the idea of three becoming one...

...I, for my part, believe that the "puzzle"/the album is about a higher truth... something that is embedded in some of the worlds biggest religions, in everything: the principle of polarity being united under a bigger thing, god, light, infinty.

so, to come back to the question again, what's so important about all this "puzzle blabla"?
it's simply that tool is artistically trying to tell us, that everything is one.
in multiple (!), very sophisticated ways.
but what should you do with this?
i dunno...
possibly think about religion in general, and what's binding all the religions over the world, even the shamanistic ones considered, together. to read and understand what they have to tell me at their core, and try to fill this knowledge into my heart to become a loving, giving, courageous and more balanced person, being good to me and, this is the REAL important thing: to others! without being intolerant or prejudiced over other beliefs.

So yes, there might be some importance in all this stuff after all... its not that what it looks like on the outside, but what shines through from the inside.

Apart of that, i don't think that there is a graphic relevance of the poster with the artwork puzzle. i said graphic!
but symbolically i'm pretty sure that there is a connection.

I hope you understand what i'm trying to tell...so,

peace :)

Last edited by sicbanana; 05-11-2007 at 11:25 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote