View Single Post
mourningxair
05-09-2007, 11:47 PM

I'm assuming it helps because the pictures are much bigger and not so hard on your eyes.

Anyway. This is the first thread I've read about the whole poster business and I really haven't been keeping up with the puzzle conspiracy at all lately, so pardon me if it's been noted already.

Look at the corners of the poster. Those symbols are in each of the pictures and in the middle of the first O in the logo, though arranged differently. Also, look at the empty space on the desk in front of Danny. I don't know if they're related, though.

I also don't know that any of these things are visible on the CD case. Those damn lenses hurt my eyes and I don't have it on hand. Just seemed worth pointing out.

PEACE
Old 05-09-2007, 11:47 PM   #20
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Poster to solve the puzzle

I'm assuming it helps because the pictures are much bigger and not so hard on your eyes.

Anyway. This is the first thread I've read about the whole poster business and I really haven't been keeping up with the puzzle conspiracy at all lately, so pardon me if it's been noted already.

Look at the corners of the poster. Those symbols are in each of the pictures and in the middle of the first O in the logo, though arranged differently. Also, look at the empty space on the desk in front of Danny. I don't know if they're related, though.

I also don't know that any of these things are visible on the CD case. Those damn lenses hurt my eyes and I don't have it on hand. Just seemed worth pointing out.

PEACE
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote