View Single Post
]v[edusa
05-09-2007, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORNING_GLORY View Post
Dear lord, is everyone oblivious to the marketing scheme? They want your money folks, and if you're dim enough to buy into it, you deserve to lose money.

Its easy to say theres a secret in the booklet, that way everyone runs out and buys one. Its even easier to sell more misc stuff by saying they will help your search.

Come on people, open your eyes.

Tool backwards = Loot
haha, I was just going to say something similar to this cause something has been telling me that this is some kinda joke and is a way to get people to buy the album instead of downloading 10k days.
Old 05-09-2007, 06:48 PM   #18
Banned.

Bincount™: 51
Re: Poster to solve the puzzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORNING_GLORY View Post
Dear lord, is everyone oblivious to the marketing scheme? They want your money folks, and if you're dim enough to buy into it, you deserve to lose money.

Its easy to say theres a secret in the booklet, that way everyone runs out and buys one. Its even easier to sell more misc stuff by saying they will help your search.

Come on people, open your eyes.

Tool backwards = Loot
haha, I was just going to say something similar to this cause something has been telling me that this is some kinda joke and is a way to get people to buy the album instead of downloading 10k days.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote