View Single Post
Old 07-30-2006, 02:18 PM   #201
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/28 - Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweedle
Pretty big pit. THe stage extends out in the center, forming two L shaped areas, people can cram up close in the corners of those, as well as cram up against the extended panel. Normally on the extension is where the lead singer of a band would be standing and performing, but since this is Maynard I don't think this will be the case.

Because its so big youre gonna have to fight your way to the front and stay there. Get up close when ISIS starts and don't move. Have your buddy get the rounds of daquiris or margerhitas ( they are $7 a piece and are the size of Big Gulps, fuck drinking beer at this show ) and hope you don't have to break your seal until tool is finished.

I could be wrong in this estimation, but I want to say at least 300 people will fit in the Pit/GA area.

I always feel sorry for the people in the first few rows of seats behind the pit. Chances are they payed the same price for their seats as people did for pit tickets, yet they can't have the same fun as people 3 ft and a metal girder away from them are.

From what I remember I would rather not be in the pit at the tweeter. Your less cramed and have a better view of the video screens being in the seated area, section 102.
OFFLINE |