View Single Post
paraflux
06-07-2006, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by formerlycontent
i'll more than likely be banned for this comment, but if this site would ban someone for having their own views then so be it, ok we will see, here goes.....paraflux, you're a f*cking dipshit. and i mean that in the most serious way. Not as a typical insult, just that I don't agree with much that you say, and more often that not your comments are vomit inducing. So, that is the way I feel, am I allowed to feel the way I feel on this site? Or should i surpress it?
Quote:
hmm, I have no particular problem with you, just 1 or 2 comments. Nothing which would make me pick up a knife, just opinions which differ in some respects.
Sounds to me like someone might have multiple personality disorder. That, or a case of the backpedals.

Quote:
ups & downs have a timing cut off point?
Um, in order for there to be ups and down, a roller-coaster ride which you suggest, there needs to be periods of time discussed, yes. And that's one way to look at things. However, I was thinking on the larger scale, and big progressive picture, the way the OP was trying to do, and not bring it down to some other level.
Old 06-07-2006, 06:06 AM   #18
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070
Re: Go back and listen to early Tool....

Quote:
i'll more than likely be banned for this comment, but if this site would ban someone for having their own views then so be it, ok we will see, here goes.....paraflux, you're a f*cking dipshit. and i mean that in the most serious way. Not as a typical insult, just that I don't agree with much that you say, and more often that not your comments are vomit inducing. So, that is the way I feel, am I allowed to feel the way I feel on this site? Or should i surpress it?
Quote:
hmm, I have no particular problem with you, just 1 or 2 comments. Nothing which would make me pick up a knife, just opinions which differ in some respects.
Sounds to me like someone might have multiple personality disorder. That, or a case of the backpedals.

Quote:
ups & downs have a timing cut off point?
Um, in order for there to be ups and down, a roller-coaster ride which you suggest, there needs to be periods of time discussed, yes. And that's one way to look at things. However, I was thinking on the larger scale, and big progressive picture, the way the OP was trying to do, and not bring it down to some other level.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote