View Single Post
win's Avatar win
05-05-2006, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StereoScopicLenses
ITS NOT THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT... you are all trying to put pieces of a puzzle together that don't fit. "10,000 days in the fire is long enough...." 10,000 days is the 27 years that Judith Marie was suffering and dying, before she ("pillar of faith") had ascended (passed away). I thought that was obvious to everyone. SHIT I JUST REALIZED THE VERY FIRST POST HERE ON PAGE ONE IS CORRECT... JUST LOOK AT THAT ONE
no need for condescension. I think plenty of us got it. we were mostly talking about other things that came off of the discussion. further more there is no real need to be condescending even if everyone else didn't get it. a lot of people here don't spend forever reading about tool or even if they are just stupid and don't get the 'obvious' as you called it- attitude not necessary man
Old 05-05-2006, 07:18 PM   #106
win
Alive With Signs and Stars

Bincount™: 548
Re: The real meaning of 10000 Days (worth reading)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StereoScopicLenses
ITS NOT THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT... you are all trying to put pieces of a puzzle together that don't fit. "10,000 days in the fire is long enough...." 10,000 days is the 27 years that Judith Marie was suffering and dying, before she ("pillar of faith") had ascended (passed away). I thought that was obvious to everyone. SHIT I JUST REALIZED THE VERY FIRST POST HERE ON PAGE ONE IS CORRECT... JUST LOOK AT THAT ONE
no need for condescension. I think plenty of us got it. we were mostly talking about other things that came off of the discussion. further more there is no real need to be condescending even if everyone else didn't get it. a lot of people here don't spend forever reading about tool or even if they are just stupid and don't get the 'obvious' as you called it- attitude not necessary man