View Single Post
bigwood303's Avatar bigwood303
05-05-2006, 06:18 PM

Let me reference my first paragraph,

"How about this for a little different take on 10,000 days, think of it as a bit of a juxtoposition, a duality of sorts as there appears to be in everything else that Tool does. Tool are like onions, many layers... the math may or may not be exact with what I'm going to throw out at you, but work with it. I'm sure someone out there with a pocket protector will either corroborate me or throw me under the bus."

I never said that I didn't agree with the other interpretations, nor did I say they were a bunch of b.s. I just said that this is another interesting way of looking at it, Tool always has subtle undertones and multiple meanings- take it for that... Be it correct or just pure coincidence, the math does work. I will acknowledge that is is quite a stretch and other than it adds up mathematically, it doesn't have much validity otherwise.
Old 05-05-2006, 06:18 PM   #103
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: The real meaning of 10000 Days (worth reading)

Let me reference my first paragraph,

"How about this for a little different take on 10,000 days, think of it as a bit of a juxtoposition, a duality of sorts as there appears to be in everything else that Tool does. Tool are like onions, many layers... the math may or may not be exact with what I'm going to throw out at you, but work with it. I'm sure someone out there with a pocket protector will either corroborate me or throw me under the bus."

I never said that I didn't agree with the other interpretations, nor did I say they were a bunch of b.s. I just said that this is another interesting way of looking at it, Tool always has subtle undertones and multiple meanings- take it for that... Be it correct or just pure coincidence, the math does work. I will acknowledge that is is quite a stretch and other than it adds up mathematically, it doesn't have much validity otherwise.