View Single Post
semi-sentient's Avatar semi-sentient
05-04-2006, 05:12 PM

To the OP, thanks for the great read.

Wings for Marie and 10,000 Days are incredibly powerful songs. After just jamming the CD for several days, I finally decided to sit here and listen to it with the lyrics in front of me. I can't tell you how touching those two songs were. Now that I see the connection between this song and others, I understand more of where MJK was coming from throughout the years. I had started researching this subject today and came to the same conclusion, more or less, so I'm glad to see it confirmed.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:12 PM   #89
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: The real meaning of 10000 Days (worth reading)

To the OP, thanks for the great read.

Wings for Marie and 10,000 Days are incredibly powerful songs. After just jamming the CD for several days, I finally decided to sit here and listen to it with the lyrics in front of me. I can't tell you how touching those two songs were. Now that I see the connection between this song and others, I understand more of where MJK was coming from throughout the years. I had started researching this subject today and came to the same conclusion, more or less, so I'm glad to see it confirmed.