View Single Post
Sdr_27
11-29-2007, 08:45 PM

Yes.. Great show... I did see them in Casper two days prior to Billings...They were both fantastic, set list the same however no Trans-am in MT...I thought the sound was a little better in Casper.
Oh,,, and I have gone to many shows in many places and I can say first hand the crowd in Billings has always been a little rough...
I also did see the guy fall off the bacony as I WAS RIGHT NEXT TO HIM.. he did not look good, infact I never saw him twich, after about 5 min of checking pulse the EMT's just rolled him over loaded him up and off they went, there was alot of blood and there was no doubt he had a huge head injury, to be honest I don't think there was any life left in him.

Hope I am wrong.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:45 PM   #18
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 25 Billings, MT Metrapark Arena

Yes.. Great show... I did see them in Casper two days prior to Billings...They were both fantastic, set list the same however no Trans-am in MT...I thought the sound was a little better in Casper.
Oh,,, and I have gone to many shows in many places and I can say first hand the crowd in Billings has always been a little rough...
I also did see the guy fall off the bacony as I WAS RIGHT NEXT TO HIM.. he did not look good, infact I never saw him twich, after about 5 min of checking pulse the EMT's just rolled him over loaded him up and off they went, there was alot of blood and there was no doubt he had a huge head injury, to be honest I don't think there was any life left in him.

Hope I am wrong.
OFFLINE |