View Single Post
Queen B's Avatar Queen B
11-27-2007, 10:26 PM

The show was absolutely AMAZING!!! I think I'm about the only one relieved that Trans Am did NOT show up----I saw TOOL and Trans Am just on the 23rd before the billings show- I wasn't too impressed.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw Adam looked unimpressed.
And any TOOL fan should know just how MUCH maynard fucking hates flash photography I think that's one of the biggest ordeal over no cameras- which with all those lights yes flash photography is pointless coming from a photographer myself.

It seemed like Maynard responded a bit more to the show the last time they were here 2002. He didn't talk much in Casper either.

The mosh pit was a bit intense- I had fun but I did have to pull myself out for a bit people thought i was going to puke- so not the case, the case was I was about to lose my damn pants from all the people stepping on them.

All in All I do hope TOOL comes back real soon and was not disappointed too much. I know the crowd was very shitty not a lot of people metra didn't open up to have the pull out bleachers...why??? Why would people think the show was sold out, hell they were selling tickets for 25 bucks trying to get people to buy them.

I did not see the guy fall off the balcony. That's pretty shitty though, hope he's alright.

Last edited by Queen B; 11-27-2007 at 11:08 PM..
Old 11-27-2007, 10:26 PM   #17
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: Nov 25 Billings, MT Metrapark Arena

The show was absolutely AMAZING!!! I think I'm about the only one relieved that Trans Am did NOT show up----I saw TOOL and Trans Am just on the 23rd before the billings show- I wasn't too impressed.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw Adam looked unimpressed.
And any TOOL fan should know just how MUCH maynard fucking hates flash photography I think that's one of the biggest ordeal over no cameras- which with all those lights yes flash photography is pointless coming from a photographer myself.

It seemed like Maynard responded a bit more to the show the last time they were here 2002. He didn't talk much in Casper either.

The mosh pit was a bit intense- I had fun but I did have to pull myself out for a bit people thought i was going to puke- so not the case, the case was I was about to lose my damn pants from all the people stepping on them.

All in All I do hope TOOL comes back real soon and was not disappointed too much. I know the crowd was very shitty not a lot of people metra didn't open up to have the pull out bleachers...why??? Why would people think the show was sold out, hell they were selling tickets for 25 bucks trying to get people to buy them.

I did not see the guy fall off the balcony. That's pretty shitty though, hope he's alright.

Last edited by Queen B; 11-27-2007 at 11:08 PM..
OFFLINE |