View Single Post
Dross
11-27-2007, 09:59 AM

Excellent performance by Tool, but a very shitty crowd in the pit. It's those drunk college fucksticks moshing during Adam's solo in Schism! Assholes.

The only reason I was in GA was because the ticket system would not let me order anything but GA or nosebleeds. I couldn't get through on the phone line either. This was all during the first 15 minutes of ordering. I thought everything was selling out like crazy so I ordered the GA tickets. Then we show up and there's a shitload of empty seats and good ones too! This was a big mess up by the Metrapark IMO.

The sound was almost perfect other than the vocals being too low. It wasn't ear bleeding loud at least.

The lights and lasers were excellent. That was something completely new for me.

The setlist was awesome. Finally I got to hear 10,000 days even if a good portion of the crowd doesn't know the song because of their low attention span. The extended versions of Stinkfist, Schism and Vicarious were sweet! They also played Flood and it was cool seeing their dynamics there. Lateralus was the bomb and always will be for me. I wish they would have played a few more songs, but I can't blame them as parts of the pit were complete shitheads.

I have to say the previous show in Billings was a lot better, but mostly because of the crowd. Plus they just played more songs. Nothing beats the tripple threat of Disposition, Reflection and Triad followed by the song Lateralus.

Looking forward to Missoula! I've got awesome seats there.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:59 AM   #16
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 6
Re: Nov 25 Billings, MT Metrapark Arena

Excellent performance by Tool, but a very shitty crowd in the pit. It's those drunk college fucksticks moshing during Adam's solo in Schism! Assholes.

The only reason I was in GA was because the ticket system would not let me order anything but GA or nosebleeds. I couldn't get through on the phone line either. This was all during the first 15 minutes of ordering. I thought everything was selling out like crazy so I ordered the GA tickets. Then we show up and there's a shitload of empty seats and good ones too! This was a big mess up by the Metrapark IMO.

The sound was almost perfect other than the vocals being too low. It wasn't ear bleeding loud at least.

The lights and lasers were excellent. That was something completely new for me.

The setlist was awesome. Finally I got to hear 10,000 days even if a good portion of the crowd doesn't know the song because of their low attention span. The extended versions of Stinkfist, Schism and Vicarious were sweet! They also played Flood and it was cool seeing their dynamics there. Lateralus was the bomb and always will be for me. I wish they would have played a few more songs, but I can't blame them as parts of the pit were complete shitheads.

I have to say the previous show in Billings was a lot better, but mostly because of the crowd. Plus they just played more songs. Nothing beats the tripple threat of Disposition, Reflection and Triad followed by the song Lateralus.

Looking forward to Missoula! I've got awesome seats there.
OFFLINE |