View Single Post
jenebee
11-26-2007, 08:31 PM

My first TOOL show and I hope it won't be my last! I had an awesome time. I didn't care that there was no opening band, I didn't come to see them anyway. I didn't mind the moshing either, except that my fiesty little five foot tall sister kept trying to jump in and I was scared she'd get squashed and then we'd have to leave to take her to the E.R. or something. I've been disappointed all day knowing that everywhere I go and everything I do, I am no longer rocking out at the show! Really listening to the music is like having a personal relationship with Maynard, more intimate than sex. He dips into your soul and then sings it to you. Experiencing that in concert, surrounded by a thousand people who feel the same way is surreal. I loved, loved, loved it! If I wasn't a broke single mother with all of my finals the week of the Missoula show, I would be there in a heartbeat! Montana loves Tool, even if they don't love us back...we're kind of like stalkers that way!
Old 11-26-2007, 08:31 PM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 25 Billings, MT Metrapark Arena

My first TOOL show and I hope it won't be my last! I had an awesome time. I didn't care that there was no opening band, I didn't come to see them anyway. I didn't mind the moshing either, except that my fiesty little five foot tall sister kept trying to jump in and I was scared she'd get squashed and then we'd have to leave to take her to the E.R. or something. I've been disappointed all day knowing that everywhere I go and everything I do, I am no longer rocking out at the show! Really listening to the music is like having a personal relationship with Maynard, more intimate than sex. He dips into your soul and then sings it to you. Experiencing that in concert, surrounded by a thousand people who feel the same way is surreal. I loved, loved, loved it! If I wasn't a broke single mother with all of my finals the week of the Missoula show, I would be there in a heartbeat! Montana loves Tool, even if they don't love us back...we're kind of like stalkers that way!
OFFLINE |