View Single Post
soreal
11-26-2007, 03:15 PM

18th show and loved every second of it. stood in front of the soundboard on the floor and it sounded really good.

most amazing performance of lateralus i have heard, i thought it was great that the trans am drummer didnt come out cause i always thought that kinda ruined the most amazing song. danny tore it up by himself to say the least, really really awesome.

at the start of wings maynard asked very ver y nicely please please no flash photos, then what do you know, idiots using flash, fuckin stupid, i mean the flash doesnt even do anything.

over all had a great time, worth the 8 hour drive for sure.

see you in spokane and everett!
Old 11-26-2007, 03:15 PM   #9
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 25 Billings, MT Metrapark Arena

18th show and loved every second of it. stood in front of the soundboard on the floor and it sounded really good.

most amazing performance of lateralus i have heard, i thought it was great that the trans am drummer didnt come out cause i always thought that kinda ruined the most amazing song. danny tore it up by himself to say the least, really really awesome.

at the start of wings maynard asked very ver y nicely please please no flash photos, then what do you know, idiots using flash, fuckin stupid, i mean the flash doesnt even do anything.

over all had a great time, worth the 8 hour drive for sure.

see you in spokane and everett!
OFFLINE |