View Single Post
mungbuddy's Avatar mungbuddy
11-26-2007, 01:31 AM

Set list is same as all others, band played really well, visualizations kick fucken ass. Vocals were too low and I dont think Maynard liked the crowd, he said something in the begining but I couldnt hear and then..."thanks for commen out tonight" but i dont blame him one bit. Drunk frat boys moshing, not shutten the fuck up, not sold out, people fighting...blah blah blah, however there were some old school fans so that was good to see. Shitty deal about Trans Am i was looken forward to hearen em. I dunno if it was me, the crowd, the venue or what but it seems like they are just goin through the motions. Bummer.

Oh yea and who the fuck is in charge of their touring schedual. Thats the most back and forth ass backward thing I have ever seen. Denver, Wyoming, then all the way down past denver again to SLC, then pass all those other cities again and go to Montana, then go up to Canada then back into Montana...etc. It doesnt seem like the smartest thing to do. I dunno something I just thought of.

Last edited by mungbuddy; 11-26-2007 at 01:44 AM..
Old 11-26-2007, 01:31 AM   #4
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 78
Re: Nov 25 Billings, MT Metrapark Arena

Set list is same as all others, band played really well, visualizations kick fucken ass. Vocals were too low and I dont think Maynard liked the crowd, he said something in the begining but I couldnt hear and then..."thanks for commen out tonight" but i dont blame him one bit. Drunk frat boys moshing, not shutten the fuck up, not sold out, people fighting...blah blah blah, however there were some old school fans so that was good to see. Shitty deal about Trans Am i was looken forward to hearen em. I dunno if it was me, the crowd, the venue or what but it seems like they are just goin through the motions. Bummer.

Oh yea and who the fuck is in charge of their touring schedual. Thats the most back and forth ass backward thing I have ever seen. Denver, Wyoming, then all the way down past denver again to SLC, then pass all those other cities again and go to Montana, then go up to Canada then back into Montana...etc. It doesnt seem like the smartest thing to do. I dunno something I just thought of.

Last edited by mungbuddy; 11-26-2007 at 01:44 AM..
OFFLINE |