View Single Post
Gajarigon's Avatar Gajarigon
04-11-2006, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anulith
Maybe you would like to repost your story here and elaborate as much as possible?
Okay so today I was talking to someone who said the artwork was really nice. I didn't think he was serious, yet, I asked for proof, which he gave me by uploading two different (huge) scans from the booklet. That's still the big problem: how can artwork be THAT big...

Anyways there are two pics, the maynard one is the first, the second one is with a head-baby. I already send the URL to someone on this board a few hours ago to check if it was a fake, and he said he hadn't seen it before. I'll post it here but edit it out in 2 minutes. GO

and gone. That was actually 2 minutes and 27 seconds.

Last edited by Gajarigon; 04-11-2006 at 08:10 AM..
Old 04-11-2006, 08:07 AM   #27
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 11
Re: Artwork leaked? This is a new one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anulith
Maybe you would like to repost your story here and elaborate as much as possible?
Okay so today I was talking to someone who said the artwork was really nice. I didn't think he was serious, yet, I asked for proof, which he gave me by uploading two different (huge) scans from the booklet. That's still the big problem: how can artwork be THAT big...

Anyways there are two pics, the maynard one is the first, the second one is with a head-baby. I already send the URL to someone on this board a few hours ago to check if it was a fake, and he said he hadn't seen it before. I'll post it here but edit it out in 2 minutes. GO

and gone. That was actually 2 minutes and 27 seconds.

Last edited by Gajarigon; 04-11-2006 at 08:10 AM..
OFFLINE |