View Single Post
ddaddy
06-20-2010, 07:27 PM

i seriously still cannot believe what i witnessed last night.... several people told me that some of the best tool shows they had ever seen were in new orleans... this was definitely the case for me last night.... third eye..... the patient.... intolerance!!!!! THREE songs that i hadn't heard before and they KICKED SOME SERIOUS ASS LIVE FOLKS. i also was happy that the other songs they played at previous shows were played in a completely different order... really gave things a fresh vibe to me... i thought the sound was a lot better here than it was last year at the nokia in dallas... this could be just were i was sitting... either way it was the greatest show ive ever seen... i never thought i would get to see any of those three songs live... when the speech came on after the lights when out i was like oh shit whats this all about... cause i knew that they had used it for the salival version of pushit as well so i still wasn't quite sure what to expect.. and then BOOM right in your face third eye... my girlfriend kept laughing at me cause the only thing i could say was WTF... I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED!!....

i think every security guard in the building hated their life and tried to take it out on everybody there... thats all i'll say about those assholes.

this was my first trip to new orleans and i cannot say i feel the same as kanadah about this city... i didn't like it at ALL... i was very uncomfortable there and glad to leave... nothing against the natives... i just had this gut feeling that made me uneasy...

i thought it was badass how they set up the stage and the screens now... totally awesome...

don't know if anyone else noticed but the opening video for jambi was a little bit different at this show... not much... but it was definitely slightly different...

im sure this has been said but just in case any of them were missed... Third Eye, Stinkfist, Intolerance, and Schism were all Extended/Altered....

sorry if ive left anything out that hasn't been said or said something that has but im extremely tired and exhausted... i just got back home from the trip so im about to pass out....

was anyone in sec c upper level?
Old 06-20-2010, 07:27 PM   #10
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.19.2010 - New Orleans, LA @ UNO Arena

i seriously still cannot believe what i witnessed last night.... several people told me that some of the best tool shows they had ever seen were in new orleans... this was definitely the case for me last night.... third eye..... the patient.... intolerance!!!!! THREE songs that i hadn't heard before and they KICKED SOME SERIOUS ASS LIVE FOLKS. i also was happy that the other songs they played at previous shows were played in a completely different order... really gave things a fresh vibe to me... i thought the sound was a lot better here than it was last year at the nokia in dallas... this could be just were i was sitting... either way it was the greatest show ive ever seen... i never thought i would get to see any of those three songs live... when the speech came on after the lights when out i was like oh shit whats this all about... cause i knew that they had used it for the salival version of pushit as well so i still wasn't quite sure what to expect.. and then BOOM right in your face third eye... my girlfriend kept laughing at me cause the only thing i could say was WTF... I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED!!....

i think every security guard in the building hated their life and tried to take it out on everybody there... thats all i'll say about those assholes.

this was my first trip to new orleans and i cannot say i feel the same as kanadah about this city... i didn't like it at ALL... i was very uncomfortable there and glad to leave... nothing against the natives... i just had this gut feeling that made me uneasy...

i thought it was badass how they set up the stage and the screens now... totally awesome...

don't know if anyone else noticed but the opening video for jambi was a little bit different at this show... not much... but it was definitely slightly different...

im sure this has been said but just in case any of them were missed... Third Eye, Stinkfist, Intolerance, and Schism were all Extended/Altered....

sorry if ive left anything out that hasn't been said or said something that has but im extremely tired and exhausted... i just got back home from the trip so im about to pass out....

was anyone in sec c upper level?
OFFLINE |