View Single Post
mondegreen
07-29-2009, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bundahead View Post
I needed this so badly. I deserved just one night to enjoy something i love so much: Tool's music. No one cared, nobody thought of anyone else, they stole something very valuable from me and i am left with no way to redeem what was lost. I left the arena in tears. What a huge disappointment.
I think I saw you and your husband leaving, and I feel your pain entirely.

I'm a relatively sturdy guy, and I spent the majority of the upbeat songs (Jambi, 46&2, Stinkfist, Anema, Vicarious, etc...) acting as a "wall" for the people in front of and to the right of me. In most cases I was able to keep people from pushing through, but in some cases I ended up running into the person next to me because of the size of the crowd that was rushing the stage.

In hindsight, a decent 100 level seat ticket would have been the way to go. It's been a long time since I went to a show with people who behaved as badly as they did Monday night.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:35 AM   #69
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bundahead View Post
I needed this so badly. I deserved just one night to enjoy something i love so much: Tool's music. No one cared, nobody thought of anyone else, they stole something very valuable from me and i am left with no way to redeem what was lost. I left the arena in tears. What a huge disappointment.
I think I saw you and your husband leaving, and I feel your pain entirely.

I'm a relatively sturdy guy, and I spent the majority of the upbeat songs (Jambi, 46&2, Stinkfist, Anema, Vicarious, etc...) acting as a "wall" for the people in front of and to the right of me. In most cases I was able to keep people from pushing through, but in some cases I ended up running into the person next to me because of the size of the crowd that was rushing the stage.

In hindsight, a decent 100 level seat ticket would have been the way to go. It's been a long time since I went to a show with people who behaved as badly as they did Monday night.
OFFLINE |