View Single Post
Octave13's Avatar Octave13
07-28-2009, 11:22 PM

I've been to so many Tool shows that I can't remember which number this one was for me. I'd say it was about average, for a Tool show, in this area, anyway. I don't think Maynard likes GA very much, but I don't blame him. Idiot rednecks are the sole reason why I never try to get floor tickets in this state anymore, and the flashing lights were getting on MY nerves too. Regardless, they put on a bad ass show, as always. Junior, I'd like to thank you too, I LOVE the lighting and projectors... everything was a visual treat and you've definitely improved the spectacle since the last tour. Thanks also for providing some insight here, we really appreciate that.

I'll go to a Tool show anytime they come here, and I'll tolerate the sheer stupidity that goes on around me, as long as I get to hear my favorite band play live. Now, granted, the crowd experience for me this time wasn't that bad. I wasn't in the pit and people around me in my area were relatively mellow and didn't scream bloody murder with every other breath. I could see some idiocy taking place down in the pit, however, and it made me that much more thankful for being up in the seats.

My advice to the fucking crybabies; Release any expectations for what you'd like to see or hear and just enjoy something great for what it is. You're lucky they're even touring at all, so stop acting like spoiled little shits who were born with silver spoons in your mouth and a premature sense of entitlement. Tool does things their way, you guys should know this by now.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:22 PM   #65
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

I've been to so many Tool shows that I can't remember which number this one was for me. I'd say it was about average, for a Tool show, in this area, anyway. I don't think Maynard likes GA very much, but I don't blame him. Idiot rednecks are the sole reason why I never try to get floor tickets in this state anymore, and the flashing lights were getting on MY nerves too. Regardless, they put on a bad ass show, as always. Junior, I'd like to thank you too, I LOVE the lighting and projectors... everything was a visual treat and you've definitely improved the spectacle since the last tour. Thanks also for providing some insight here, we really appreciate that.

I'll go to a Tool show anytime they come here, and I'll tolerate the sheer stupidity that goes on around me, as long as I get to hear my favorite band play live. Now, granted, the crowd experience for me this time wasn't that bad. I wasn't in the pit and people around me in my area were relatively mellow and didn't scream bloody murder with every other breath. I could see some idiocy taking place down in the pit, however, and it made me that much more thankful for being up in the seats.

My advice to the fucking crybabies; Release any expectations for what you'd like to see or hear and just enjoy something great for what it is. You're lucky they're even touring at all, so stop acting like spoiled little shits who were born with silver spoons in your mouth and a premature sense of entitlement. Tool does things their way, you guys should know this by now.
OFFLINE |