View Single Post
junior
07-28-2009, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skagitize View Post
sounds like we have a few patrons more worried about maynard's feelings... last time i checked i went to concerts to hear music.

how many people are usually on the crew to complete visual tasks?
The operation of the show is 1 Lighting Director (me), 1 Video Director, and 1 Laser Director.
The lighting crew consists of 4 more people : a crew chief, 2 system technicians, and 1 tech in charge of the motor operation and power distribution.
The video crew consists of 2 more people : one of them is the projectionist for the stage and back screen, and the other one is the projectionist for the side screens. There was a 3rd guy on the 2006-2007 tour because there were 9 more projectors in the air for the stage video.
The laser crew has 2 more people : they monitor the laser heads during the show to make sure the voltage is ok and the water keeps flowing properly.

All told: 5 lighting, 3 video, and 3 laser crew. In addition to this there are local stagehands every day that help with the heavy stuff and hanging and cabling everything.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:59 PM   #59
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by skagitize View Post
sounds like we have a few patrons more worried about maynard's feelings... last time i checked i went to concerts to hear music.

how many people are usually on the crew to complete visual tasks?
The operation of the show is 1 Lighting Director (me), 1 Video Director, and 1 Laser Director.
The lighting crew consists of 4 more people : a crew chief, 2 system technicians, and 1 tech in charge of the motor operation and power distribution.
The video crew consists of 2 more people : one of them is the projectionist for the stage and back screen, and the other one is the projectionist for the side screens. There was a 3rd guy on the 2006-2007 tour because there were 9 more projectors in the air for the stage video.
The laser crew has 2 more people : they monitor the laser heads during the show to make sure the voltage is ok and the water keeps flowing properly.

All told: 5 lighting, 3 video, and 3 laser crew. In addition to this there are local stagehands every day that help with the heavy stuff and hanging and cabling everything.
OFFLINE |