View Single Post
mondegreen
07-28-2009, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus84 View Post
He was different guys. I saw them 3 times during the 10,000 Days tour and he was animated and waving his cowboy hat around, dancing, etc. Tonight he just stood there singing or fucking around with the screens (looked like he was trying to pick the nose of the guys in the stinkfist videos...also did anyone see him waving his clinched fist around at the end of stinkfist...it looked just like what the song implies). I was on the rail right in front of him and I could see him walking off and sitting behind the speakers directly to his left. Adam went back there once or twice and was talking to him. He was throwing back the water too. Not sure if he's just not feeling well or what but he did look like he was having a tough time last night. My brother also agreed with me.

The only other complaint I have is the crowd in the pit...WTF GA? I'm from the Savannah area and I thought we had ignorant people here...nothing like what was in Gwinette last night. YOU DO NOT FUCKING THRASH OR PUNCH EACH OTHER DURING A TOOL CONCERT YOU IDIOTS!
I agree on all points.

Especially about behavior in GA. I ended up getting pulled over the rail because I was trying to keep some stupid fucker from continuously ramming his elbows into my back. Not just coincidental contact, I mean actually running into my back with his elbows pointing toward me. I turned around to tell him to stop and he was coming at me full force for the third time. I shoved him away from me and the dumb assed security pulled me out instead of the trouble maker. Typical.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:09 PM   #42
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus84 View Post
He was different guys. I saw them 3 times during the 10,000 Days tour and he was animated and waving his cowboy hat around, dancing, etc. Tonight he just stood there singing or fucking around with the screens (looked like he was trying to pick the nose of the guys in the stinkfist videos...also did anyone see him waving his clinched fist around at the end of stinkfist...it looked just like what the song implies). I was on the rail right in front of him and I could see him walking off and sitting behind the speakers directly to his left. Adam went back there once or twice and was talking to him. He was throwing back the water too. Not sure if he's just not feeling well or what but he did look like he was having a tough time last night. My brother also agreed with me.

The only other complaint I have is the crowd in the pit...WTF GA? I'm from the Savannah area and I thought we had ignorant people here...nothing like what was in Gwinette last night. YOU DO NOT FUCKING THRASH OR PUNCH EACH OTHER DURING A TOOL CONCERT YOU IDIOTS!
I agree on all points.

Especially about behavior in GA. I ended up getting pulled over the rail because I was trying to keep some stupid fucker from continuously ramming his elbows into my back. Not just coincidental contact, I mean actually running into my back with his elbows pointing toward me. I turned around to tell him to stop and he was coming at me full force for the third time. I shoved him away from me and the dumb assed security pulled me out instead of the trouble maker. Typical.
OFFLINE |