View Single Post
kaneandy
12-11-2007, 01:30 AM

San Fransisco was louder and we haven't even played there yet!!! LOL

Maynard being Maynard, just got home from the show 1:21Am here as I am in San Diego, anywhoo fucking awesome...
Audio was on spot I could have sworn the entire stage audio go out for a split second in Schism but maybe that was just me....

I rocked out all night dancing in the Half the aisle(sorry for anyone who I blocked but I was mostly staying low...)Lots of people with cameras and there were mics and a video camera set up with the mixing board, I find it hard to belive it was for Tool though cause I saw a lil red light on the camera on during TransAm and it that lil light wasn't on for Tool, I am still hoping it was for Tool though... The Vicarious image was all fucked up during the intermission Adam was back there with Dan to try and fix it somethin worked but then I saw him get up and it went to being the same fuck up again and I saw him raise his shoulders and kinda go O-Well...

Setlist was as follows...

Jambi
Stinkfist(extended) ^_^
46&2
Schism(extended)
(Rosetta Intro) Not lost keys but someting was sick...
Vicarious Jam....
Flood...
Intermission effects...Where the Vicarious image was messing up...
Wings For Marie....
10,000 Days...
Lateralus...(maynard called out the drummer as The guy from Big Business) But we all know it's they guy from TransAm...
Vicarious(full vocals)

The show was awesome I wouldn't have traded it for the world, the venue was awesome, now I see where they spent $2billion to build the whole damn center...And it isn't even done yet...

Another Maynardism, "so this is LA..." And then somewhere along the lines of, "you guys are the fuckers who download our shit for free..."

"Heard bout the writers stirke...Kinda sucks, but I wrote something" went somewhere along the linof him saying this, "it's bout a mom and daughter where they switch body and mind"
I couldn't make out what he was saing cause I was just too into the show...Anywhoo awesome show and awesome sound...
SPIRAL OUT!!!
Old 12-11-2007, 01:30 AM   #17
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 10 Los Angeles, CA Nokia Theater

San Fransisco was louder and we haven't even played there yet!!! LOL

Maynard being Maynard, just got home from the show 1:21Am here as I am in San Diego, anywhoo fucking awesome...
Audio was on spot I could have sworn the entire stage audio go out for a split second in Schism but maybe that was just me....

I rocked out all night dancing in the Half the aisle(sorry for anyone who I blocked but I was mostly staying low...)Lots of people with cameras and there were mics and a video camera set up with the mixing board, I find it hard to belive it was for Tool though cause I saw a lil red light on the camera on during TransAm and it that lil light wasn't on for Tool, I am still hoping it was for Tool though... The Vicarious image was all fucked up during the intermission Adam was back there with Dan to try and fix it somethin worked but then I saw him get up and it went to being the same fuck up again and I saw him raise his shoulders and kinda go O-Well...

Setlist was as follows...

Jambi
Stinkfist(extended) ^_^
46&2
Schism(extended)
(Rosetta Intro) Not lost keys but someting was sick...
Vicarious Jam....
Flood...
Intermission effects...Where the Vicarious image was messing up...
Wings For Marie....
10,000 Days...
Lateralus...(maynard called out the drummer as The guy from Big Business) But we all know it's they guy from TransAm...
Vicarious(full vocals)

The show was awesome I wouldn't have traded it for the world, the venue was awesome, now I see where they spent $2billion to build the whole damn center...And it isn't even done yet...

Another Maynardism, "so this is LA..." And then somewhere along the lines of, "you guys are the fuckers who download our shit for free..."

"Heard bout the writers stirke...Kinda sucks, but I wrote something" went somewhere along the linof him saying this, "it's bout a mom and daughter where they switch body and mind"
I couldn't make out what he was saing cause I was just too into the show...Anywhoo awesome show and awesome sound...
SPIRAL OUT!!!
OFFLINE |