View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
12-11-2007, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxicabgod View Post
Great show. Best one i've seen on the 10,000 days so far with the vibe, spirits, whatever.
If I was a tad taller I'd have gotten that fkn drum head from Danny. I got a finger on it. Talked to the guy who got it and was able to get a good look at it. Danny draws a pentagram type thing and a bunch of other little symbols including a 666 and also signed and dated it. And Danny was sporting the E. Brand 42 jersey like a champ. (still my favorite player despite his lost season due to the blown achilles). Represent!

Was in row E in front of Maynard / Adam on the aisle. Probly saw Sonny boy but i don't know him so....

What the fuck is up with retard who is loving the show in row a and shows it by non stop giving the middle finger to everone? Must be a generation gap thing. I dunno.

Psyched for tmrw! Gonna be chillin in the way back seats taking in the long view.
Haha! Yea we must've seen each other. I watched that drum head land not too far from me! And yea, some dude in the pit area thought throwing the middle finger for the last two songs was his thing- wtf? indeed!

The guy who the nimrods next to me were so interested in was that dude in front of you who was barely coherent and sort of nodding in and out yet still able to stand. Lord, they would not shut up about him.

Did you noticed at the end of Vicarious how Adam just stood and looked at the audience without moving for like 3 minutes? I don't think he even blinked. Weird stuff but it adds more to my own personal mystery for this band!

Last edited by sonnyboy11; 12-11-2007 at 12:53 AM..
Old 12-11-2007, 12:51 AM   #13
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: Dec 10 Los Angeles, CA Nokia Theater

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxicabgod View Post
Great show. Best one i've seen on the 10,000 days so far with the vibe, spirits, whatever.
If I was a tad taller I'd have gotten that fkn drum head from Danny. I got a finger on it. Talked to the guy who got it and was able to get a good look at it. Danny draws a pentagram type thing and a bunch of other little symbols including a 666 and also signed and dated it. And Danny was sporting the E. Brand 42 jersey like a champ. (still my favorite player despite his lost season due to the blown achilles). Represent!

Was in row E in front of Maynard / Adam on the aisle. Probly saw Sonny boy but i don't know him so....

What the fuck is up with retard who is loving the show in row a and shows it by non stop giving the middle finger to everone? Must be a generation gap thing. I dunno.

Psyched for tmrw! Gonna be chillin in the way back seats taking in the long view.
Haha! Yea we must've seen each other. I watched that drum head land not too far from me! And yea, some dude in the pit area thought throwing the middle finger for the last two songs was his thing- wtf? indeed!

The guy who the nimrods next to me were so interested in was that dude in front of you who was barely coherent and sort of nodding in and out yet still able to stand. Lord, they would not shut up about him.

Did you noticed at the end of Vicarious how Adam just stood and looked at the audience without moving for like 3 minutes? I don't think he even blinked. Weird stuff but it adds more to my own personal mystery for this band!

Last edited by sonnyboy11; 12-11-2007 at 12:53 AM..
OFFLINE |