View Single Post
Right in 2
07-13-2007, 08:18 PM

Setlist correct

Maynard at the end of the show said 'See you soon'...I'm gonna hold him to that!!!

Really awesome show! We had seats in section 102 row k. Sound was great but Maynard's voice was low at times but overall Tool did not dissapoint!!! Visuals where incredible. They performed all my favorites from the new album, Rosetta Stoned, Wings and 10,000 days! Nice mix of the old in there also!

The Lateralus jam with Big Business's drummer was incredible. It lasted like 10 minutes and it gave Justin a chance to down 3 beers during this time...he looked at the label after the first one (lMolson Candaian I think) seemed to nod with fond acceptance and continued.

I hope they will be back soon...I was left wanting more.
Old 07-13-2007, 08:18 PM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/10 - Montreal, QC - Bell Center

Setlist correct

Maynard at the end of the show said 'See you soon'...I'm gonna hold him to that!!!

Really awesome show! We had seats in section 102 row k. Sound was great but Maynard's voice was low at times but overall Tool did not dissapoint!!! Visuals where incredible. They performed all my favorites from the new album, Rosetta Stoned, Wings and 10,000 days! Nice mix of the old in there also!

The Lateralus jam with Big Business's drummer was incredible. It lasted like 10 minutes and it gave Justin a chance to down 3 beers during this time...he looked at the label after the first one (lMolson Candaian I think) seemed to nod with fond acceptance and continued.

I hope they will be back soon...I was left wanting more.
OFFLINE |