View Single Post
ascendingdude
07-11-2007, 05:42 PM

shine on forever,shine on benevolent sun.great to hear that phase sung live after waiting a year and three months to see them for 10,000days.justin is an underated bassist.dude is stunning live.the pot was killer.i love that song.wings 1&2 were the highlight to me.sat section 114,row bb,seat 7.awesome seats.great view of the whole stage.really hope that if they come back the set list has some real changes to it.great show in all.
security is security.but these bouncer rejects totally suck.busting people for burnin`up is bullshit!you pay $70+ to see a band and they stand around babysitting people.these pricks live to ruin other people`s fun.this is montreal for christsake!i would expect such behavior somewhere like florida or texas.but montreal?whatever.only negative of the evening.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:42 PM   #15
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/10 - Montreal, QC - Bell Center

shine on forever,shine on benevolent sun.great to hear that phase sung live after waiting a year and three months to see them for 10,000days.justin is an underated bassist.dude is stunning live.the pot was killer.i love that song.wings 1&2 were the highlight to me.sat section 114,row bb,seat 7.awesome seats.great view of the whole stage.really hope that if they come back the set list has some real changes to it.great show in all.
security is security.but these bouncer rejects totally suck.busting people for burnin`up is bullshit!you pay $70+ to see a band and they stand around babysitting people.these pricks live to ruin other people`s fun.this is montreal for christsake!i would expect such behavior somewhere like florida or texas.but montreal?whatever.only negative of the evening.
OFFLINE |