View Single Post
kungfool
06-23-2007, 08:37 AM

Amazing show...I was in the 4th row...and whoever above said that no one in the first 5 rows EVER stood up...I have to say that no one ever sat down and you need glasses.

Anyway, best show I've ever seen, best TOOL show out of 8 that I've seen...flawless. The other guy above who said Adam BLEW it...he was merely biding time as one of the techs fixed Danny's high hat. Actually very professional.

The set was great, nice that they played The Pot. Rosetta Stoned was fucking amazing, as was Stinkfist (love that extended jam where Danny plays the pads at the end right before they break back in, goosebumps every time).
Old 06-23-2007, 08:37 AM   #22
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/22 - St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Arena

Amazing show...I was in the 4th row...and whoever above said that no one in the first 5 rows EVER stood up...I have to say that no one ever sat down and you need glasses.

Anyway, best show I've ever seen, best TOOL show out of 8 that I've seen...flawless. The other guy above who said Adam BLEW it...he was merely biding time as one of the techs fixed Danny's high hat. Actually very professional.

The set was great, nice that they played The Pot. Rosetta Stoned was fucking amazing, as was Stinkfist (love that extended jam where Danny plays the pads at the end right before they break back in, goosebumps every time).
OFFLINE |