View Single Post
Kingme24
06-22-2007, 11:52 PM

WOW!

My first TOOL concert, and I couldn't be happier. The setlist that has been posted is correct. I thought everything sounded and looked great. The laser show is a real treat, I was really impressed. Adam did seem to mess around on Vicarious at one point, i'm not sure if this was intentional or not. Lateralus was definately the high point of the show. The crowd was really into it tonight as far as I could tell, but I wouldn't call them unruly. Someone did throw a CD on stage, but I thought Maynard took it rather well and managed to joke about it. "Hey hold on Justin... Someone just gave me this demo I have to check it out i'll be back in 10 minutes..*crowd boos* ..... ok nevermind." Atleast he didn't turn his back on us and miss vocals like other shows!

Awesome Show THANK YOU!
Old 06-22-2007, 11:52 PM   #12
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/22 - St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Arena

WOW!

My first TOOL concert, and I couldn't be happier. The setlist that has been posted is correct. I thought everything sounded and looked great. The laser show is a real treat, I was really impressed. Adam did seem to mess around on Vicarious at one point, i'm not sure if this was intentional or not. Lateralus was definately the high point of the show. The crowd was really into it tonight as far as I could tell, but I wouldn't call them unruly. Someone did throw a CD on stage, but I thought Maynard took it rather well and managed to joke about it. "Hey hold on Justin... Someone just gave me this demo I have to check it out i'll be back in 10 minutes..*crowd boos* ..... ok nevermind." Atleast he didn't turn his back on us and miss vocals like other shows!

Awesome Show THANK YOU!
OFFLINE |