Thread: the pot?
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 03:39 PM   #44
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: the pot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoadTool View Post
tool have always kept themselves out of the limelight and i think a constantly played vid on music networks would put them in a position they don't want to be in. right now they're confortably happy in their nappies. without having to commit too much
How can you say this when they have released a number of videos? Schism was played to death on T.V. so I don't think this is that much of an issue these days. Also they have said in a few interview lately that they are opening up to slightly more exposure now because they are SO well known that its not that easy to hide any more. Im not saying that they will turn into pop idles but it's just I don't think they are holding back video's for that reason.

I think that they may be holding back their videos from T.V. release because that 1st video for Vicarious was not accepted so they will release it with some sort of DVD maybe Live/Video combo so Tool fans will be able to enjoy it while not having to censor the videos for T.V. which they are obviously against.