View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 03:37 PM   #66
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 6
Re: Meaning of the song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Yehti View Post
I never understand why people try to attribute such a deep, heavy meaning to each line of the Stinkfist lyrics. To me, this 1 is right there on the surface. No need to try and dissect every line for some elaborate meaning.
I might piss the powers that be off with this post but here goes:

ITS ABOUT SHOVING YOUR FIST UP SOME GUYS ASS>>>OR HAVING SOME GUY SHOVE HIS FIST UP YOUR ASS

Plain and simple. Maynard is bi-sexual, if not flat out gay. I have a bootleg concert recording where he talks about how great it was the last time he was in England because he had violent anal sex with Morrisey all night long. He wasnt joking,either.

I know its hard to believe somebody you respect and admire might be a homosexual who enjoys deviant sexual activity, but you dont know the guy personally. Im not saying I know Maynard personally, but I beleive my feelings on his sexuality to be true.

There is even an X ray picture of some foriegn object lodged up somebody anal cavity in the Aenima CD package. Whats to decipher about Stinkfist?? Its very obvious to me. For all those wondering, Im heterosexual and always will be. But I dont discriminate against anyone based on their personal sexual preferences. I think the members of TOOL are the same way, and they are trying to get others to be tolerant of all human beings, regardless of sexual preference.
you are a fucking moron. you are keeping the human species from evolving.

chris
x