View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 01:43 PM   #103
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/10/07 - Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum

the show was incredible, i lucked in to a 4th row ticket 2 hours before the show, totally went up there on a whim, and am so glad i did it. the sound was absolutely amazing. i had been to the kansas city show, and that was when maynard was still recovering from his illness, so i got much better lyrical sound on the pot and vicarious. they also had much better timing on rosetta stoned. it was an awesome experience for me, i had never been to new york, and i was a little concerned that i was rollin up solo, but i fell into a good group in the parking lot, i walked in with a bottle of vodka and a 6 pack of 7-up. thanks to Mike and Rick and your Crew, glad i could hang at a great pre-show cookout. i was amazed at how many people were grillin and hangin at 6 oclock, i thought it was a chiefs game when i got dropped off. all in all great job long island, that was a fuckin great TOOL experience. Lateralus and wings were huge highlights for me, lateralus just blows songs out of the water and getting to see Wings live is a treat. Awesome show, great fuckin experience. Busy week for me back in KC, thats why i couldnt post until now.
OFFLINE |