Thread: Hypocritical?
View Single Post
Muladhara's Avatar Muladhara
05-24-2006, 03:01 AM

"The church is full of liars, people who only go in order to buy their way into a Heaven they aren't even sure they believe in. You believed, nothing could sway those beliefs.
But, if you were right and God exists, he was the one who decided you should spend 10,000 days in Hell. Get him to come to you and demand a reward for staying so loyal even though he caused you so much pain.
Tell him that you stuck by your beliefs, even when challenged by me, your son and that despite our differences, you still Loved me and saved me."
Old 05-24-2006, 03:01 AM   #106
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 5
Re: Hypocritical?

"The church is full of liars, people who only go in order to buy their way into a Heaven they aren't even sure they believe in. You believed, nothing could sway those beliefs.
But, if you were right and God exists, he was the one who decided you should spend 10,000 days in Hell. Get him to come to you and demand a reward for staying so loyal even though he caused you so much pain.
Tell him that you stuck by your beliefs, even when challenged by me, your son and that despite our differences, you still Loved me and saved me."