Thread: Truly Amazing
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 02:22 AM   #1
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 415
Truly Amazing

Wow.....Holy fucking shit.....ok somebody restrain me....this song, this masterpiece, this work of art, the sounds, the music, the lyrics, even the feedback from Adams guitar is truly just fucking unbelievably amazing. While liking the original I feel this version blows anything that came before and will come after.

I'm in awe, the sounds, those fucking sounds, alien like sounds that send massive amounts of chills through my spine, the louder you play it the better it sounds. Just thinking of this song now gives me goosebumps, did I mention those sounds? amazing....brillant...alien...fresh...inspiring.

Although I've only had TE(live) for about 2 months there isn't a day that goes by that I'm not humming away to Justin's bass(which oddly enough sounds like the T2 theme) or screaming out loud Maynard's words without fear of being ridiculed by my neighbors(fuck em, fuck everyone)

I don't give a fuck about what this song means, although it's pretty obvious, it's the musicianship, the collaboration, the journey....un.....fuckin....believeable.

Thank you Tool.

Last edited by ARMZ; 07-25-2005 at 02:24 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote