View Single Post
gkopp's Avatar gkopp
11-22-2007, 10:30 AM

Show was fuckin amazing. I know i'm pretty lucky to get to see them up close again. Row F on Justin's side. Crowd was real good, seemed like a lot of smokers. I went solo again, was seated next to a cute cool chic who was also there solo (props to her). Flood was the highlight for me, since it wasn't played in kc or wichita, and it sounded great. the Breakdowns all went nicely and maynard sounded real good. Stinkfist and Lateralus killed it as always. Stinkfist really does it for me and it sounded great at this show. Sound was a little better at the other venues i've been to (it was still good up close), but the performance was outstanding. the Justin birthday/popcorn deal was pretty cool, it gave us the fans a chance to be a part of something the band was doing. All in all show was awesome. I have been to a few shows solo now, so it was nice to hang with someone else who was solo too, and be able to enjoy the music with them. Tulsa was a good experience.
Old 11-22-2007, 10:30 AM   #26
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 19 Tulsa, OK Tulsa Convention Center

Show was fuckin amazing. I know i'm pretty lucky to get to see them up close again. Row F on Justin's side. Crowd was real good, seemed like a lot of smokers. I went solo again, was seated next to a cute cool chic who was also there solo (props to her). Flood was the highlight for me, since it wasn't played in kc or wichita, and it sounded great. the Breakdowns all went nicely and maynard sounded real good. Stinkfist and Lateralus killed it as always. Stinkfist really does it for me and it sounded great at this show. Sound was a little better at the other venues i've been to (it was still good up close), but the performance was outstanding. the Justin birthday/popcorn deal was pretty cool, it gave us the fans a chance to be a part of something the band was doing. All in all show was awesome. I have been to a few shows solo now, so it was nice to hang with someone else who was solo too, and be able to enjoy the music with them. Tulsa was a good experience.
OFFLINE |